Encanto Community Church—Who We Are:
- We are a loving caring Christian family joined in faith with the larger family of God.
- We believe, embrace, and live the UCC philosophy of “whoever you are and wherever you are on life’s journey you are welcome here”! This includes all peoples of God, regardless of age, race, social background, gender/gender identity or sexual orientation.
- We are a friendly church that welcomes new people.
- The sermon and music are both an integral and significant part of our worship experience.
- We believe in continual spiritual development, as well as instilling positive values and social conscience in both our children and the congregation as a whole.
- We strive to follow in the footsteps of God by providing care, as we can, to those in the local community as well as assisting in the wider church mission.
- We offer open membership, recognizing the baptism of the larger Christian Church and granting membership through reaffirmation of faith and/or transfer of membership.