We worship together each Sunday at 10:00 am in the Sanctuary.
Here are some things to know:
- Worship is the heart of our congregation’s life together
- Our worship is informal, deep, purposeful, and (we hope) transformative
- We practice a monthly communion with an open table (everyone is welcome)
- We take the Bible seriously, but not literally
- Music is an important part of our worship, and ranges from traditional to contemporary
- The Sermon is an integral part of our worship experience. We enjoy sermons that are engaging and in which scripture is related to everyday life